Ngunandhira Migrating Turtles Coverlet Set - Queen/KingNUNMIGCOVQB 740781843570
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Ngunandhira Migrating Turtles Coverlet Set celebrates the strong relationship between the Indigenous community and nature. Designed exclusively by Aboriginal cricketer and contemporary artist, Ashleigh Gardner, quilted detailing emphasises swimming turtles and circular patterns that nod to the past while looking forward to pastures new. A beautiful representation of Indigenous heritage, this coverlet imparts sentiment and style in every home.
- Garment dyed resulting in a washed look and soft feel.
- Made with a microfibre cover and polyester filling.
- Choose from three size options: single/king single, queen/king or super king.
- Available in three colour options: pink, navy or brick.
All proceeds earned by the artist will be donated to the Ashleigh Gardner Foundation. AGF aims to foster a culture of positivity and a healthy lifestyle through sport, education and the arts, with the hope of breeding self-belief and confidence at a young age.
What's In The Box?
2 x Standard Pillowcases
1 x Coverlet
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Size||Queen - King|
|Product Type||Coverlet Sets|
|Fabric Material||Polyester, Cotton|
|Product Width (cm)||240|
|Product Height (cm)||220|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||Wash separately before first use. Cold gentle machine wash. Wash dark colours separately. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Line dry in shade or cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.|
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.