Nikon Coolpix W300 Digital Camera
With its powerful sensor and rugged build, the Nikon Coolpix W300 Digital Camera makes it easy to capture intense, action-packed moments wherever you are.
- Made with a 16.05MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor for crisp and sharp pictures
- Quick f/2.8 wide-angle NIKKOR lens with powerful zoom lets you easily snap close-ups; macro shots are also kept sharp and clear even from just 1cm away
- 4K UHD/30p* recording lets you create detailed, breathtaking movies of memorable scenes during vacations, hikes, and other outdoor adventures
- Waterproof (up to 30m depth), shockproof (up to 2.4m height), cold-resistant (-10 degrees Celsius minimum), and dustproof construction to withstand various environments
- Supports the SnapBridge app (download required), letting you seamlessly share multimedia content to your compatible device
*When the battery temperature is below 0°C (32°F), movies with the size/frame rate set to 2160/30p (4K UHD), 2160/25p (4K UHD), 1080/60p, 1080/50p, HS 480/4×, HS 480/4×, HS 1080/0.5×, or HS 1080/0.5× cannot be recorded. If the battery temperature goes below 0°C (32°F) before you start recording, the size/frame rate of the movie switches to 1080/30p or 1080/25p. If the size/frame rate of the movie is set to 2160/30p (4K UHD), 2160/25p (4KUHD), 1080/60p, 1080/50p, HS 480/4×, HS 480/4×, HS1080/0.5×, or HS 1080/0.5× and the battery temperature goes below 0°C (32°F)while recording, the camera may stop recording and turn off automatically. The recorded movie is saved.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Nikon Coolpix W300 Digital Camera
- 1x Camera Strap for land use
- 1x Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Brush
|Product Type||Digital Cameras|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||N/A|
|Optical Zoom||5 x|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, Micro HDMI, Micro USB, Wi-Fi|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion|
|Product Width (cm)||11.15|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.90|
|Product Height (cm)||6.60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.