Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Camera Body Only - BlackV207050BA000 050332189911
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Featuring cutting-edge technology in a retro design, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera Body Only – Black makes sure that your photographs are beautifully rendered all throughout. Now you can even take it almost anywhere, thanks to the dust and splash-proof magnesium alloy body of this mirrorless camera.
- State-of-the-art features are incorporated into a lightweight and compact body in the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera Body Only – Black to provide you with significant convenience and practical value during your photo-shoots.
- The Fast Electronic Viewfinder of this digital camera lets you take in an immersive shooting experience with the same functionality you get from LCD monitors.
- A 5-axis image stabilisation system provides the needed support to address all types of camera shake when using this Olympus camera.
What's In The Box?
- 1x BLN-1 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1x BCN-1 Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 1x FL-LM3 standard flash
- 1x EP-15 Eyecup
- 1x CB-USB6 USB cable
- 1x Camera strap
- 1x Olympus Viewer 3 software CD-ROM
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x Instruction manual
|Product Type||Mirrorless Cameras|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||N/A|
|Menu Langauges||Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Shutter Speed (sec)||1/1400|
|Display Type||LCD Touchscreen|
|Connectivity||HDMI, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Image Sizes (pixels)||4608 x 3456, 640 x 480|
|Still Image Format||DCF, DPOF, EXIF, JPEG, MPO, PIM III, RAW|
|Video Size||640 x 480, HD 1280 x 720, HD 1920 x 1080|
|Video Format||AVI, MOV, MPEG-4|
|Media Type||SDHC, SDXC|
|Video Output||HDMI, NTSC, PAL|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Product Width (cm)||11.95|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.67|
|Product Height (cm)||8.31|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.