Olympus OM-D E-M10 MKII Mirrorless Camera Body OnlyV207050SA000 050332189935
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Take your photography to the next level with the 16.1MP Olympus OM-D E-M10 MKII Mirrorless Camera.
- With 5-axis image stabilisation the OM-D E-M10 MKII makes shaky images a thing of the past.
- Easily focus or defocus areas of your photos with the E-M10's intuitive 3" touchscreen.
- Perfect your photo-taking with the Olympus' OLED View Finder.
- Apply filters and effects to your shots on the Olympus camera to create amazing photos.
|Product Type||Mirrorless Cameras|
|ISO Sensitivity (Max)||25600|
|Lens Range||Body Only|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Connectivity||HDMI, USB 2.0, Wireless|
|Image Sizes (pixels)||4608 x 3456|
|Still Image Format||JPEG, MPO, RAW|
|Video Size||HD 1280 x 720, HD 1920 x 1080|
|Video Format||AVI, MOV|
|Media Type||SD, SDXC|
|Product Width (cm)||11.95|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.67|
|Product Height (cm)||8.31|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.