Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey 2.27kg
The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey 2.27kg uses WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, allowing it to pack 24g of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid plus 100% of protein from whey protein isolates in each serving
- Each serving contains up to 5.5g of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- 75% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 32g Serving Size)
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
- Naturally and artificial flavoured
- Weighs 2.27kg
Note: Ingredients may contain allergens. Some products may not be suitable for all users. Before purchase, please read the label, warnings, and instructions for use. Supplement products should not replace a balanced diet.
|Product Type||Health & Wellbeing|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.