Osmo Math Wizard and the Amazing Airships Game902-00027 850019078244
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Osmo Math Wizard and the Amazing Airships Game teaches children ages 6 to 8 about basic math concepts while enjoying designing airships to fit the needs of their customers.
- Comes with a variety of play pieces to be used together with the Math Wizard and Amazing Airships Game app (download required) to engage in curriculum-based learning right away
- Children will get to solve addition and subtraction problems to collect gears and program robots on the digital-only game, Clockwork
- Parents can easily keep track of their children's game progress using child game profiles through the parent app (download required)
- Compatible with all iPads except Generation 1/2/3, Mini, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9. (sold separately)
Note: Requires iPad and Osmo base (sold separately) to play.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Building Mat
- 16x Ship Pieces
- 16x Cargo/Box Pieces
- 12x Balloon Pieces
- 1x Game App: Osmo Math Wizard Amazing Airships Game
|Product Type||Educational Toys|
|Suitable for Ages||6-8 Years|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.