Philips 55-inch 6100 Series 4K UHD LED LCD Smart TV55PUT6103/79 8718863017128
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Big on smarts and picture quality, the Philips 55-inch 6100 Series 4K UHD LED LCD Smart TV is the perfect multimedia centrepiece for a night of entertainment with the whole family.
- HDR+ renders pictures with immersive detail and accurate colours
- Micro Dimming technology delivers content with brighter, more vivid colours regardless of light setting
- HDMI and USB slots for enhanced connectivity options
- Slim and stylish design blends well with the contemporary living space
|Product Type||LED LCD TVs|
|Screen Type||LED LCD|
|Screen Size (inches)||55|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|No. HDMI Ports||3|
|No. USB Ports||2|
|Connectivity||Digital Audio Out (Optical), Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||278|
|Energy Efficiency||5.5 Stars|
|Product Width (cm)||124.32|
|Product Depth (cm)||24.13|
|Product Height (cm)||78.225|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.