Philips Alarm Clock Radio with DAB+/FMTAR5005/79 4895229113152
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Philips Alarm Clock Radio with DAB+/FM lets you listen to a wide variety of music with stellar reception, all while looking its best in its timeless light wooden cabinet and fabric cover.
- Equipped with a 2.5-inch full-range speaker driver to output sound with superb detail
- Listen to your favourite music, thanks to the DAB+/FM radio, which provides digital tuning with up to 20 preset stations
- Features dual alarms for setting up 2 different alarms, a Gentle Wake that gradually increases the radio volume to shake you from sleep, and a Radio alarm, which wakes you to the sound of your favourite songs
- Onboard buttons let you easily adjust its volume, select station, and set an alarm
- LCD display makes it a breeze for you to determine the current time
|Product Type||Clock Radios|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Tuning Display||DAB+, FM|
|Preset Station QTY||20|
|Alarm Wake Up Mode||Buzzer, Radio|
|Total Output Power (RMS)||1W|
|Product Width (cm)||9.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||10.9|
|Product Height (cm)||15.45|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.