Philips Hue Motion SensorHUEMOTION
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Offering streamlined efficiency and ease of use, the Philips Hue Motion Sensor lets you trigger your Philips Hue lighting system’s on and off function just by walking. A breeze to set up, simply connect the sensor to your Philips Hue bridge* using the Philips Hue app** and it’s good to go.
- Working wirelessly, the Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be installed almost anywhere inside your home.
- Highly-adaptable, this motion sensor can trigger bright white lights to help see you clearly at night, or it can trigger a gentile light output to help stimulate better sleeping habits.
- The Philips Motion Sensor has an integrated daylight sensor, helping ensure your lights only turn on when required.
*Philips Hue Bridge required and sold separately.
**Download required. Data charges may apply.
|Compatibility||Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit|
|Product Width (cm)||5.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.0|
|Product Height (cm)||5.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.