Philips PerfectCare Compact Plus Steam Generator - Aqua BlueGC7920/20 8710103920717
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Gone are the days of strenuous ironing, thanks to the innovative and user-friendly Philips PerfectCare Compact Plus Steam Generator - Aqua Blue. With its 6.5-bar pump pressure and 430g steam boost, it lets you deal with tough clothes creases even on different fabric types.
- OptimalTEMP technology saves you from the risk of burn injuries and the hassle of tweaking temperature settings every now and then
- SteamGlide soleplate provides a smooth, easy glide across different garments
- Auto shut off feature for added safety and energy efficiency
- Comes with a carry lock, making it easy move from room to room
|Product Type||Steam Stations|
|Product Height (cm)||23.3|
|Product Width (cm)||37.1|
|Product Depth (cm)||20.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.