Philips Satinelle BRE620 Advanced Wet & Dry EpilatorBRE620/00 8710103761457
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Equipped with close-to-skin ceramic discs, the Philips Satinelle BRE620 Advanced Wet & Dry Epilator can quickly grab thin and fine hairs for thorough hair removal. Its run time of up to 40 minutes lets you take away more hair with a single charge.
- The Philips Satinelle BRE620 Advanced Wet & Dry Epilator’s head is made from a rough ceramic material to firmly grab onto hair and remove it right away.
- The Satinelle BRE620 epilator has a 30mm-wide epilation head to cover more skin areas.
- This Philips epilator has 2 speed settings and is specially designed for both wet and dry use to suit your requirements.
- Thanks to its ergonomic S-shaped handle, the epilator is easy to move all over your arms, legs, and more.
- For added convenience, the Philips advanced epilator also includes the following accessories: a massage cap, trimming comb, shaving head, cleaning brush, and a pouch
|Number of Heads||3|
|Power Source||Lithium Ion Battery|
|Charge Time (hrs)||1.5 Hours|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Bonus $20 Visa Card via redemption*
Offer ends 24 December 2018. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and conditions apply. Visits supplier website for more information at: www.philips.com.au/promotions