Philips Series 5000 2-in-1 Dehumidifier with PurificationDE5205/70 8710103793861
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Ensure your air remains hygienic using the Philips Series 5000 2-in-1 Dehumidifier with Purification. Showcasing advanced features, including automatic dehumidification, a digital humidity sensor and special modes, this device is an ideal investment for anyone looking to improve their health.
- The Philips Series 5000 2-in-1 Dehumidifier with Purification is equipped with a digital humidity sensor that provides comprehensive digital feedback on room humidity.
- Featuring 5 variable fan speed settings, the Philips Series 5000 adapts to your specific dehumidifying needs.
- It features a special laundry mode, which helps with drying clothes.
- Thanks to its continuous dry mode, you can ensure your home will remain at constant and optimal humidity levels.
- Utilising VitaShield IPS and NanoProtect filters, this 2-in-1 dehumidifier and purifier can effectively remove bacteria, H1N1, PM2.5 and ultra-fine particles in the air as small as 20nm*.
*Particle CADR: tested by third party lab according to GB/T 18801-2015.
20 Nanometers: Tested by IUTA. According to 2008 Microbiological Risk Assessment Report of the World Health Organization (WHO), the avian influenza, humaninfluenza viruses, Legionella, Hepatitis viruses and SARS coronavirus are larger than 20 nanometer (0,00002 mm).
Dehumidification rate: tested by third party lab PM2.5 removal rate is tested by third party, according to APIAC/LM-2015, initial concentration is (5.0 +/- 0.5) mg/m3, in 30m3 room.
Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Healthgroup Ltd. Tested in a 28.5m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1).
Tested by third party lab in 30m3 chamber, according to GB21551.3-2010, (Staphylococcus albsp) 8032 as testing bacteria.
|Product Width (cm)||31.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||34.3|
|Product Height (cm)||61.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - Equal Payments. Offer ends 15/04/2018.
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 15/04/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .