Plum 10ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline30222PLUM 5036523054805
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Plum 10ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline brings safety and style to trampolining. Packed with features that protect kids while they jump, it's a great way for them to engage in outdoor fun and exercise. The trampoline also includes a spring loading tool for easy assembly. With a heavy-duty double-galvanised steel frame, EVA foam to protect users, and a Springsafe Enclosure net, it gives parents and carers peace of mind.
- Plum 10ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline has a Springsafe Enclosure net that ensures the little jumpers who go off-track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame. The lightweight polyester netting has a high UV resistance and is durable and resistant to stretching and shrinking. Its small weave has been designed to prevent fingers and toes getting caught.
- While most trampolines have legs that are welded on, welds are only as good as the labourer welding them. Plum's patented Tramp Klamp Bracket is the only bracket on the market which is completely weld-free. These strong brackets are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and weigh 0.5kg each, adding strength and stability to the joints and frame to provide a supported, high bounce.
- The frame of this Plum Magnitude Premium trampoline is made from heavy-duty double-galvanised steel to prevent rust and ensure that your trampoline will stand up to a 100kg weight rating without buckling or losing its shape. It incorporates 66 extra-large 180mm springs made of high-galvanised steel and covered in a gold passivation layer to prevent rust, corrosion and breakages.
- Recommended for children aged 6 years and over. There is a maximum user weight of 100kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
Note: adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use. In addition to your Trampoline, we recommend purchasing an anchor kit as a separate add-on to help secure your trampoline to the ground in strong winds and storms.
|Product Height (cm)||240|
|Product Width (cm)||305|
|Product Depth (cm)||305|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.