Plum 10ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline30218 5036523054720
The Plum 10ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline has been designed to be a safe, fun and high-quality trampoline, incorporating a range of features, like the Springsafe Enclosure net, enclosure poles, galvanised steel frame and the Plum Tramp Klamp Brackets, to keep kids safe while they jump and give parents and carers peace of mind. The trampoline comes with a spring-loading tool for easy assembly.*
- The Plum 10ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline has a Springsafe Enclosure net that ensures the little jumpers who go off-track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame. The netting is made from durable, high-quality polyethylene fibres that can withstand Australian weather conditions. Its small weave has been designed to prevent fingers and toes getting caught.
- This Plum trampoline’s enclosure poles are covered in foam to protect young jumpers. The foam is itself protected by a high-quality PVC fabric to prevent fading and disintegration.
- The frame is made from heavy-duty double-galvanised steel to prevent rust and ensure that your trampoline will stand up to a 100kg weight rating without buckling or losing its shape.
- While most trampolines have legs that are welded on, welds are only as good as the labourer welding them. Plum’s patented Tramp Klamp Bracket is the only bracket on the market which is completely weld-free. These strong brackets are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and weigh 0.5kg each, adding strength and stability to the joints and frame to provide a supported, high bounce.
- Recommended for children aged 6 years and over. There is a maximum user weight of 100kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
- *Safety warning: adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use.
- In addition to your Trampoline, we recommend purchasing an anchor kit as a separate add-on to help secure your trampoline to the ground in strong winds and storms.
|Product Height (cm)||240|
|Product Width (cm)||305|
|Product Depth (cm)||305|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.