Plum 8ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline30221 5036523054782
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The Plum 8ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline brings safety and style to trampolining. Packed with features that protect kids while they jump, it’s a great way for them to engage in outdoor fun and exercise. With a heavy-duty double-galvanised steel frame, EVA foam and a Springsafe Enclosure net, parents and carers can rest assured knowing that their kids are in good hands.
- Plum's 8ft Magnitude Premium Trampoline has a Springsafe Enclosure net that ensures the little jumpers who go off-track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame. The lightweight polyester netting has a high UV resistance and is durable and resistant to stretching and shrinking. Its small weave has been designed to prevent fingers and toes getting caught.
- The frame of this Plum Magnitude Premium trampoline is made from heavy-duty double-galvanised steel to prevent rust and ensure that your trampoline will stand up to a 75kg weight rating without buckling or losing its shape. It incorporates 60 extra-large 180mm springs made of high-galvanised steel and covered in a gold passivation layer to prevent rust, corrosion and breakages.
- Recommended for children aged 6 years and over. There is a maximum user weight of 75kg in total. Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter.
- Warning: adult supervision is required at all times. This product is only for outdoor domestic use.
- In addition to your Trampoline, we recommend purchasing an anchor kit as a separate add-on to help secure your trampoline to the ground in strong winds and storms.
|Product Height (cm)||215|
|Product Width (cm)||244|
|Product Depth (cm)||244|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.