Razor XL Crazy Cart25143401 0845423014278
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Loading...Store pick up is not available for this product. Please order online to have this delivered.
Australia wide delivery
Featuring improved controls and high-impact pneumatic tyres, the Razor XL Crazy Cart is an upsized drift cart specially made for grown-ups who want to experience the thrill of riding a Crazy Cart.
- The Razor XL Crazy Cart is suitable for users aged 16 years old and up. It can hold a maximum weight of 109kg.
- The 36V battery can power a high-torque chain motor for up to 40 minutes.
- Experience the thrill of cart driving and drifting with the Drift Bar, which allows for better control of spins, cornering, and turning. For added comfort, the cart also has an elevated seat that offers easier entry and exit.
- With this Razor Crazy Cart, you can reach speeds up to 27km/h.
- The high-impact pneumatic tyres are supported by urethane caster wheels mounted on aluminum casters. This allows easy 360 degree steering.
|Product Type||Electric Ride-Ons|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
razor xl crazy cart is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Josey from Fun fun fun Great fun for even us adults it goes fast for a rechargable product it stays charged for a long time great toy !!!
Date published: 2015-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jp John from Crazy cart Lots of Fun. Kids love it. I am really happy with the product
Date published: 2015-10-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by compton from great feature, powerful I brought it 4 weeks a go for my daughter, that loves it,
Date published: 2016-02-09
Rated 3 out of 5 by cchump from Nothing but problems this thing has been spent more times sitting in the shed waiting for parts than we have had time to ride it, really not worth the money as they use cheap nasty parts that break easy
Date published: 2016-01-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Damo 473292 from Lots of fun Lots of fun, casters and front tyre wore out very quick
Date published: 2017-08-02
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions