Reebok FR30 Floatride Treadmill - BlackRFCR-TMFR30-BK 885652021043
The Reebok FR30 Floatride Treadmill provides you with the features and benefits of heavy-use commercial treadmills and transforms it into a solid home running experience, enabling you to conveniently achieve your fitness goals at the comfort of your own private space.
Be More Human
Exceptional Treadmill Technology
Powered by a 4HP eco-Kinetic motor, the Reebok FR30 Floatride Treadmill offers a dependable and powerful motor that will help keep it running efficiently. Additionally, it features a maximum speed of up to 20km per hour to suit your intense workouts.
Fitness Made Comfortable
Made with a spacious 150 x 51cm running surface and a floor-level adjustment feature, the FR30 Floatride Treadmill allows you to jog, run, or walk more securely and safely. Plus, it is also strategically equipped with Floatride+ cushioning to aid in reducing impact strain on your joints.
Designed for the Home Runner
This treadmill is built with an adjustable, touch-response LED display that lets you monitor and track data such as calories, speed, time, distance, and pulse in real time. User-friendly, it has 15 power incline levels, 24 pre-set programs, and 3 user-defined workout programs for you to choose from.
For Enjoyable and Convenient Workouts
With an integrated Bluetooth Surround speaker system and smart device media dock, the Reebok Floatride Treadmill helps you maintain motivation and pace as you train. Plus. its transport wheels, quick speed and incline keys, hand pulse sensors make it practical and convenient.
Note: The treadmill has a maximum user weight capacity of up to 150kg. It is not foldable. Measures an overall size of 187cm x 74cm x 115cm.
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
|Product Height (cm)||115|
|Product Width (cm)||74|
|Product Depth (cm)||187|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.