Rheem 492 Series Twin Element 400L Electric Hot Water Storage System492400G7
Ideal for larger households, the Rheem 492 Series Twin Element 400L Electric Hot Water Storage System is a durable and versatile hot water solution backed by a 10 year cylinder warranty.
- Australian made and engineered with a thicker sacrificial anode, the Rheem 492 Series Twin Element 400L Electric Hot Water Storage System's cylinder is given added protection against water borne contaminants and corrosion.
- Suitable for connecting to off-peak tariffs, this electric hot water system from Rheem is both cost and energy-efficient.
- Dual Handed for versatility and ease of installation.
- Longer lasting than standard domestic models with a commercial grade enamel lining.
- Twin elements provide a boost for high demand use.
|Product Type||Storage Systems|
|Number of Elements||Twin|
|Storage Capacity (L)||400|
|Number of People - Continuous||4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Number of People - Off Peak||4, 5, 6|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)||3.6|
|Installation Position||In Cupboard, Inside Open Site, Outside Open Site, Under Bench, Under House, Under Stairs, Wall Brackets|
|Product Height (cm)||184|
|Product Width (cm)||69|
|Product Depth (cm)||73.5|
|Cylinder Warranty (months)||120|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions