Rheem Loline 325L Solar Hot Water System with Electric Booster5113252NPT
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
SYDNEY METRO ONLY - PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
Phone 1800 783 480 to learn more
Perfect for warmer climates with good water quality, the Rheem Loline 325L Solar Hot Water System with Electric Booster is an environmentally and cost friendly solution for your hot water needs.
- Consisting of slim roof mounted collectors with a ground mounted tank, the Rheem Loline 325L Solar Hot Water System with Electric Booster reduces the structural load and visual impact on your roof when compared to fully roof mounted systems.
- Perfect upgrade for households with large demand for hot water, this hot water system from Rheem is suitable for up to 2-6 people.
- Solar hot water systems reduce energy usage and subsequent greenhouse gas emissions.
- Electric booster provides extra hot water in poor weather conditions.
- Full mains pressure on output so you can run multiple taps at the same time with this hot water system.
Not suitable for frost prone areas such as Tasmania, Victoria and other cool climate areas. For those regions, please consider the Rheem Premier series models.
|Product Type||Solar Systems|
|Storage Capacity (L)||325|
|Number of People - Continuous||4, 5, 6|
|Installation Position||Outside Open Site, Rooftop|
|Cylinder Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.