Rheem Mpi-325 Series II Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System55132507
Offering similar energy savings to split solar hot water systems, the Rheem Mpi-325 Series II Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System is an environmentally friendly alternative to standard hot water systems. Taking in the equivalent of up to 2kW of free renewable energy from the air and up to 1kW of electrical energy, this heat pump hot water system is capable of providing the efficiency of a 3kW system at up to a third of the cost of an electric water heater on the same tariff.
- Minimise energy consumption costs and greenhouse gas emissions thanks to the constant recovery system.
- Quieter operation thanks to the Whisper Technology built into this Rheem Heat Pump system.
- A built-in back up electric element ensures the Rheem Mpi-325 Series II Electric Heat Pump Hot Water System can provide hot water even on colder nights.
- Perfect upgrade for households with large demand for hot water, this hot water system from Rheem is suitable for up to 2-5 people.
|Product Type||Heat Pump Systems|
|Storage Capacity (L)||325|
|Number of People - Continuous||4, 5, 6|
|Installation Position||Outside Open Site|
|Cylinder Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.