Samson Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack90028785 809164009665
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Convenient to use and easy to configure, the Samson Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack lets you easily take care of various recording situations at your home/studio, while on the go, or during stage/live performances, making it a practical option for your recording setup.
One Mic for Stage, Studio, and On The Go
Multiple Connections Available
The Samson Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack features USB and XLR output ports, allowing for easy connectivity to your USB-enabled computer or mobile device, as well as to an XLR-equipped mixer or audio interface. Use both connections at the same time for recording live performances.
Keep It Clear
Featuring an integrated 3.5mm headphone output, the Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack lets you closely and easily monitor the audio being captured or the audio coming from your connected computer (headphones sold separately).
Impressive Studio Option
With its dynamic capsule and built-in analogue-to-digital converters, the Samson Q2U is ideal for creating clear recordings of vocals, instruments and amplifiers, as well as accurately reproduce each sound it picks up.
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.