Samsung 43-inch (2020) Beige Wood Customisable Frame BezelVG-SCFT43BE/RU 8806090365294
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Enter for a Chance to Win* a VIP Grand Final Experience!
Update the look and feel of your Frame TV with the Samsung (2020) Customisable Frame Bezel.
- Simple and harmonious design to accentuate your TV’s look
- Magnetically attaches to your TV’s frame
Note: Bezel only. The Frame TV not included.
|Range||New 2020 Range|
|Screen Size (inches)||43|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Enter for a Chance to Win* a VIP Grand Final Experience!
Harvey Norman x Rugby AU in Store Promotion
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. This promotion is open to Australian residents only.
3. The Promotion commences on Monday, 15th March 2021 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 25th April 2021 at 6pm ("Promotion Period").
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a Samsung product from the relevant Franchisee in a single transaction and complete an entry form in store or online at https://www.harveynorman.com.au/super-rugby with their name, address, email, daytime telephone number, invoice number, store of purchase and in 25 words or less, tell us "Why you want to attend the 2021 Harvey Norman Super Rugby Grand Final" and place it in the relevant Franchisee's entry box.
5. One entry per person per transaction only during the Promotion Period.
6. There is one (1) Prize. The prize is one (1) Samsung 75" NEO QLED valued at $5,249; One (1) Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G 256GB valued at $2,499; One (1) Voyager Travel Voucher valued at $1,000; One (1) Signed Super Rugby team jersey of your choice valued at $1,000; a VIP Grand Final Experience consisting of four (4) VIP Category A Tickets to the Super Rugby Grand Final valued at $600 and One (1) Signed Super Rugby ball of your choice valued at $500 and 0 ("Prize"). The total value of the prize is $10,848.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Voyager Domestic Travel voucher is valid unit 31st December 2021.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
10. Judging will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 3rd May 2021 at 12pm ("Judging").
11. Winners will be notified by phone and email within twenty-four hours of the Draw ("Winners").
12. The Promoter and the Franchisee reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner's parent or guardian.
14. Winners details will be published online at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements of Wednesday, 5th May 2021.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the name and/or photograph of Winners for publicity purposes.
16. Judging for any unclaimed Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 4th May 2021 at 12pm until a winner is determined ("Unclaimed Prize"). The winner will be notified by phone and email immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
17. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
20. Subject to the law, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter's control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisee from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or the Franchisee, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant's participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter's decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and the Franchisee and used by the Promoter and the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying Winners.
24. All personal details of an entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 ("Promoter").
28. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd ("Holdings") or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word "Harvey Norman", or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisee and their related bodies corporate and contractors, and any other organisation associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.