Samsung Galaxy A50 64GB (Optus Variant)4733061 8801643928155
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enter for a Chance to Win* a VIP Grand Final Experience!
Please note: This unlocked phone includes full manufacturer’s warranty and features Optus network branding. This means that the phone is not locked to a specific carrier but may come pre-installed with Optus applications. Additionally, when you power on the device, the Optus logo may display.
Enjoy a personalised phone experience, take wonderful shots whether in bright or low light settings, and keep your personal data protected with the Samsung Galaxy A50 64GB (Optus Variant). Its Scene Optimiser feature smartly enhances your photos’ saturation and brightness levels, so your images are rendered clear and crisp.
- 25MP main camera, 5MP depth camera, and 8MP ultra-wide camera lets you take clear and bright photos with varying angles and depths
- Flaw Detection*, Selfie focus feature, and AR emojis make selfies more personal and with improved quality
- Built with an on-screen fingerprint scanner and face recognition technology, helping keep your photos and personal data safe
- Bixby, and Bixby Home and Bixby Vision** updates you on relevant information, letting you quickly access apps, and easily tweak settings
- Equipped with a 4000mAh battery***, keeping you powered up all throughout the day
*Accuracy of Flaw Detection may differ depending on surrounding conditions or subject.
**Some Bixby features may not be available depending on country, region, devices, features or language.
***Actual Battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x USB Connector
- 1 x Travel Adaptor + Data Cable (Type C USB)
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Earphones
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Ejection Pin
|Product Type||Unlocked Phones|
|SIM Card Slot||Single Nano SIM|
|Primary Storage Capacity||64GB|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||N/A|
|Camera Resolution||25MP + 5MP + 8MP|
|Front Camera Resolution||25MP|
|Screen Size (inches)||6.4|
|Screen Definition||Full HD+|
|Wireless Networking||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Expandable Memory||Micro SD Card (up to 512GB)|
|Connectivity||3.5mm Audio Out, Bluetooth, DLNA, GPS, Near Field Communication [NFC]|
|Operating System||Android 9|
|Product Height (cm)||0.77|
|Product Width (cm)||7.47|
|Product Depth (cm)||15.85|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Enter for a Chance to Win* a VIP Grand Final Experience!
Harvey Norman x Rugby AU in Store Promotion
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. This promotion is open to Australian residents only.
3. The Promotion commences on Monday, 15th March 2021 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 25th April 2021 at 6pm ("Promotion Period").
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase a Samsung product from the relevant Franchisee in a single transaction and complete an entry form in store or online at https://www.harveynorman.com.au/super-rugby with their name, address, email, daytime telephone number, invoice number, store of purchase and in 25 words or less, tell us "Why you want to attend the 2021 Harvey Norman Super Rugby Grand Final" and place it in the relevant Franchisee's entry box.
5. One entry per person per transaction only during the Promotion Period.
6. There is one (1) Prize. The prize is one (1) Samsung 75" NEO QLED valued at $5,249; One (1) Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G 256GB valued at $2,499; One (1) Voyager Travel Voucher valued at $1,000; One (1) Signed Super Rugby team jersey of your choice valued at $1,000; a VIP Grand Final Experience consisting of four (4) VIP Category A Tickets to the Super Rugby Grand Final valued at $600 and One (1) Signed Super Rugby ball of your choice valued at $500 and 0 ("Prize"). The total value of the prize is $10,848.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Voyager Domestic Travel voucher is valid unit 31st December 2021.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
10. Judging will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 3rd May 2021 at 12pm ("Judging").
11. Winners will be notified by phone and email within twenty-four hours of the Draw ("Winners").
12. The Promoter and the Franchisee reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner's parent or guardian.
14. Winners details will be published online at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements of Wednesday, 5th May 2021.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the name and/or photograph of Winners for publicity purposes.
16. Judging for any unclaimed Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 4th May 2021 at 12pm until a winner is determined ("Unclaimed Prize"). The winner will be notified by phone and email immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
17. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes change between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
20. Subject to the law, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter's control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisee from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or the Franchisee, for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant's participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter's decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and the Franchisee and used by the Promoter and the Franchisee for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying Winners.
24. All personal details of an entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or the Franchisee. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 ("Promoter").
28. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd ("Holdings") or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word "Harvey Norman", or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisee and their related bodies corporate and contractors, and any other organisation associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 19 April 2021 (11022332)