Samsung T7 Touch 500GB Portable SSD
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get the speed and security you need whether you’re creating backups of business documents or transferring multimedia content with the help of the Samsung T7 Touch 500GB Portable SSD. Sized to comfortably fit the palm of your hand, the T7 Touch lets you take your files with you on the go with no hassle.
Inspire the World, Create the Future
The T7 Touch Portable SSD features built-in security options that utilise AES 256-bit encryption, so you can rest assured your files are safe from external threats. You’re also given an option to unlock via fingerprint, so you can keep your data safe without sacrificing convenience.
Blazing Fast Storage
Employing USB 3.2 Gen 2 standards, the Samsung T7 Touch reaches read and write speeds of up to 1050mb and 1000mb per second respectively*. Thanks to this feature, you can eliminate long wait times when transferring massive files like HD games and 4K movies
Know at a Glance
For user-convenience, this portable SSD has an LED square that illuminates to keep you informed of what it’s currently doing. The LED flashes on and off and creates a rotating effect during file transfers.
A breeze to set up, the T7 Touch has a preloaded software that lets you setup passwords and fingerprints. Additionally, it has access to the latest firmware updates, regardless if you’re using PC, Mac, or Android.
*Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.2. Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Portable SSD T7 Touch
- 1x USB 3.1 USB-C to A Cable
- 1x USB-C to C Cable
- 1x Quick Start Guide/Warranty Statement
|Primary Storage Capacity||500GB|
|Product Height (cm)||5.7|
|Product Width (cm)||8.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||0.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.