Sealy Memory Luxe Plush Mattress - Queen9350411698855 9350411698855
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Serene sleep awaits with the Sealy Memory Luxe Plush Mattress. Boasting Sealy’s innovate technology, enjoy a combination of targeted support systems and multiple layers of plush foam – sweet dreams!
- A CoreSupport™ System features alternating coil technology for lasting support while reducing motion transfer to minimise partner disturbance.
- The quilted section includes Premium Sealy Fibre providing comfort and conformance.
- Sealy’s Super Soft Quilt Layers offer plush cushioning for superior comfort.
- Features a high density memory foam that relieves pressure from the lower back for lasting comfort.
- A combination of Deep Supersoft and Premium Comfort layers lend a luxuriously soft feel.
- Topped with a final layer of Sealy foam for maximum resilience and lasting comfort.
- Unikey® stabilises the support system by offering an edge-to-edge sleep surface as well as a firm seating edge.
- Available in single, long single, king single, double, queen and king sizes.
- Australian made and exclusive to Harvey Norman, you won’t find this mattress anywhere else.
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Comfort Layers||High Density Memory Foam|
|Support Material||Titanium Align Support|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||120|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEDT 31 October 2020 (11019233)