Online Shopping Delivery
From same day and scheduled delivery on weekdays to standard delivery with online tracking - enjoy more control of your order with flexible options to suit your lifestyle.
Standard delivery is available Australia-wide
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Add products to your cart
2. Select ‘Standard Delivery’ and enter your delivery postcode
3. Checkout online
4. Confirmation of your order is emailed to you
5. Your order is prepared and packed for delivery
6. Once dispatched you will receive a notification letting you know your delivery is on its way
7. If you have a Harvey Norman online account you can track your order online
8. Once your order is delivered you will receive a tax invoice email
Sign up for My Account to track your order.
Got a question? Contact us online or in store.
Need your items today?
Select the ‘Same Day Delivery’ option in the shopping cart and enter your postcode to view delivery times and pricing.
With delivery windows available as late as 10pm, simply place your order by 1pm any weekday, choose your delivery time and enjoy your products that day.
Missed the cut-off time? Try Scheduled Delivery or use our free Click & Collect option to pick up your order from your local store in as little as 2 hours. If your delivery is delayed, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and refund your delivery fee.**
*Same Day Delivery is currently available in selected areas only and for products up to 22kgs. Check if your order qualifies for Same Day Delivery in the shopping cart when you place your order.
** If you select the Same Day Delivery option and, after receiving your order, Harvey Norman Online determines that we are unable to deliver your order at the scheduled time, Harvey Norman Online will contact you by phone or email to arrange an alternate time for delivery, and will refund the price you paid for delivery. Harvey Norman Online will also give you the option of cancelling your order and receiving a full refund of the price you paid for those goods if you are not satisfied with the alternative delivery time.
Common Delivery Questions
Online orders are delivered to your home or office via our nationwide store network. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver one order to multiple delivery addresses. In this instance, you must order items separately and assign the different delivery addresses to each. All deliveries must be signed for when you receive them. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. If you are unable to track delivery of your items in person, or if you haven't received them within a reasonable period, Contact Us for further assistance.
Delivery costs for your purchase are calculated and displayed in the shopping cart. The standard delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the delivery location. Same day and scheduled delivery fees vary by your selected delivery date and time. Delivery costs are also automatically calculated when you checkout and are displayed as a line item in your costs.
Delivery times are dependent on the store stock levels in your local area. Use the delivery calculator when shopping, for an estimate on when your products may be dispatched. Need an item quicker? Use Click & Collect for 2 hour pick up from your local store.
General Delivery Timeframes:
- In stock items – Typically dispatched in 2-4 days
- Low stock items – Delivery may take more than 10 days
For small to medium in-stock products you can track your order through My Account or Contact Us for courier tracking details.
Small, low stock products may need to be transferred from an interstate store, which may result in further delays.For large items, once your order is processed you will receive an email notification and call from our delivery team to organise a suitable time for delivery. On the day of delivery the driver will advise when they are on their way.
Your order is delivered to your home or office via our nationwide store network. Products are dispatched from a Harvey Norman store. For the delivery of smaller items, we have partnered with Australia Post, Couriers Please, Fast Track, TNT and Hunter Express. For larger purchases, we have a dedicated delivery team to deliver your products at a convenient time for you.
Local Store Delivery
Shop at one of the 170+ Harvey Norman franchised stores Australia-wide and take advantage of a range of convenient delivery services at your local store.
Click & Collect
No matter where you live - with 170+ Harvey Norman franchised stores Australia-wide, enjoy free local store pick up on a huge range of products.
2 Hour* Click & Collect
Want it today? Buy in-stock products from Harvey Norman Online® before 3pm for same day pick up*. Available every day!*Terms and conditions apply.
Not in a hurry? Your purchase is available for pick up from your selected store for up to 3 weeks.
- For the avoidance of doubt, when you elect to use Click & Collect, you are purchasing from The eComm Store Pty Limited A.C.N. 145 985 815 (trading as Harvey Norman Online®) (Harvey Norman Online®). Your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® can be collected from your local Harvey Norman® franchised store for convenience.
- Purchases from Harvey Norman Online® are governed by these Terms and Conditions, and the Harvey Norman Online® Terms and Conditions of Sale available here.
- 2 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase from Harvey Norman Online®:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store is open for business;
- is finalised a minimum of two (2) hours before your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store closes for that day;
- is finalised before 3pm on that day (being 3pm at the location of your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store);
- is categorised as being ‘In Stock’ by Harvey Norman Online® during the purchase process;
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Harvey Norman Online®; and
- is not categorised as ‘Currently Unavailable’ or ‘Pick up not available’.
- Click & Collect may not be available for products marked as ‘Pick up not available’.
- The opening hours of Harvey Norman® franchised stores are specific to each Harvey Norman® franchised store. You will need to verify the opening hours of your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store (including in relation to public holidays).
- Please use the Store Finder functionality on the Harvey Norman Online® website, or alternatively contact your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store or 1300 GO HARVEY (1300 464 278) to find out the opening hours of your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store.
- If your purchase is finalised after 3pm on a day that your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store is open for business (being 3pm at the location of your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store), your purchase will be attended to the next day that your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store is open for business.
- If you make your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® or seek to collect your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® outside of the opening hours of your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store, your purchase will be attended to the next day that your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store is open for business.
- Each Harvey Norman® franchised store within a Harvey Norman® complex is owned and operated by an independent franchisee that is granted a franchise by a subsidiary of Harvey Norman Holdings Limited to use certain intellectual property including the trade mark Harvey Norman®, pursuant to the terms of a franchise agreement.
- How does 2 Hour Click & Collect work?
- Add your selected products to your cart and proceed to check out;
- Select the ‘Free pick up in store’ option and select your preferred collection location by entering your preferred postcode or location where you wish to collect your purchase from Harvey Norman Online®;
- Once you have selected your preferred collection location, a status will be displayed next to your selected products which will be either: ‘In Stock’: this means your products will be available at your preferred pick up location, and are able to be picked up on the same day you purchase your products from Harvey Norman Online®. ‘Currently Unavailable’: this means that your products cannot be collected from your preferred pick up location on the same day you purchase those products from Harvey Norman Online®. The ‘Currently Unavailable’ products should be available for pick up from your preferred location at a later date. ‘Pick up not available’: this means your products are not available for collection at your preferred pick up location and will not become available at your preferred location. The products you have purchased from Harvey Norman Online® may, however, be available for collection at other pick up locations or via a delivery method.
- Finalise your purchase from Harvey Norman Online®;
- Receive confirmation email from Harvey Norman Online® regarding your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® (at which time title in the products you have purchased has passed to you); and
- Pick up your Harvey Norman Online® purchase from your nominated Harvey Norman® franchised store for convenience.
- Your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® is subject to a fraud analytic pre-screening that is undertaken during the payment process. Your payment to Harvey Norman Online® is assessed by Harvey Norman Online® and will be deemed to be either (1) ‘accepted’, (2) ‘under review’, or (3) ‘rejected’. You will be contacted by the Harvey Norman Online® Security Team to discuss the status of your purchase if it is either (2) ‘under review’, or (3) ‘rejected’, or alternatively you can contact the Harvey Norman Online® Security Team at email@example.com.
- The ability of Harvey Norman Online® to organise the collection of your purchase, including within the specified time frames, is subject to anything outside the reasonable control of Harvey Norman Online®.
- If you elect to use Click & Collect, you will receive the following from Harvey Norman Online®:
- a Confirmation email confirming your purchase from Harvey Norman Online® (please note that title in the products has passed to you at this time);
- Back Order email confirming that Harvey Norman Online® has ordered the products you have purchased from Harvey Norman Online® (if your products are ‘Currently Unavailable’);
- a ready to pick up email (if your products are ready to pick up); and
- an email attaching your tax invoice from Harvey Norman Online®.
- To the extent that these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions conflict with or are contradictory to the general Harvey Norman Online® Terms and Conditions of Sale, these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
Common Click & Collect Questions
When you purchase in-stock products from Harvey Norman Online before 3pm*, you will receive a ‘ready to pick up’ email or Click & Collect app notification from Harvey Norman Online, that your purchase is ready to be picked up from your selected Harvey Norman franchised store in as little as 2 hours.*Terms and conditions apply.
You will receive a ‘ready to pick up’ email or Click & Collect app notification from Harvey Norman Online.
Head to your selected Harvey Norman franchised store and look for the Click & Collect signage or speak to a staff member.
Once your purchase is available for pick up, your selected Harvey Norman franchised store will hold it for 21 days. Following this, your purchase from Harvey Norman Online will be cancelled and a full refund will be issued.
Please present the following:
- Your photo ID
- Your order confirmation number from Harvey Norman Online – the 10 digit number at the top of your ‘Order Confirmation’ email
- The credit card used for your purchase (excludes PayPal transaction)
If a product is marked 'Currently Unavailable' at your selected Harvey Norman franchised store, this means that your products cannot be collected from your preferred pick up location on the same day you purchase those products from Harvey Norman Online. The ‘Currently Unavailable’ products should be available for pick up from your preferred location at a later date. You can still select this store for Click & Collect and complete your purchase from Harvey Norman Online.
You will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ email followed by a ‘Back Order’ email, indicating that your purchase has been ordered by Harvey Norman Online. Once your products become available for pick up from your selected Harvey Norman franchised store you will receive a ‘ready to pick up’ email or Click & Collect app notification from Harvey Norman Online.
If the products in your shopping cart are marked as ‘Pick up not available’, that particular Harvey Norman franchised store cannot be selected as your pick up location.
Yes! To safeguard your purchase, you are required to email the full name and contact number of the person collecting your purchase to the Harvey Norman Online Security Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person collecting your purchase will be required to present the following at the selected Harvey Norman franchised store:
- Their photo ID
- The order confirmation number from Harvey Norman Online – the 10 digit number at the top of your ‘Order Confirmation’ email from Harvey Norman Online
For further details, please speak to a representative from the Harvey Norman Online Customer Care Team.
We’re here to help
Need advice? We’re here to help
Whether you’re shopping online or at your local store, our experienced staff are ready with expert advice.
Real People, Real Passion
Just like your local store staff, our Harvey Norman Live Chat team are real people with a real passion for finding the right product for your needs. Our Australian-based teams are here to help you even after stores close.
Look for our ‘Chat Now’ icon at the bottom right of our website.
Live Chat Hours: Sunday and Monday: 6:00 AM -12.00 AM, Tuesday to Saturday: 6:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Our Live Chat team can help you:
- Learn more about a specific product
- Find something you're looking for
- With any customer service enquiries
Live Chat Hours over Easter and Anzac Day
|Thursday, 29th March 2018||6:00 AM||-||12:00 AM|
|Friday, 30th March 2018||10:00 AM||-||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, 31st March 2018||6:00 AM||-||12:00 AM|
|Sunday, 1st April 2018||6:00 AM||-||12:00 AM|
|Monday, 2nd April 2018||6:00 AM||-||12:00 AM|
|Wednesday, 25th April 2018||1:00 PM||-||10:00 AM|
Local People, Local Knowledge
You will find a Harvey Norman store in over 170 locations across Australia, each offering you a great, local shopping experience. Visit your local store for demonstrations and advice across a great product range - for every lifestyle and every room of your home. For added peace of mind, you can contact your local store for assistance with products you purchase from Harvey Norman online.
We're on all your favourite social networks
Reserve online. Ready in store.
Choose your products online and, where available, reserve them at your local store to see them before you buy.