Sinatra White Queen Quilt Cover SetSINWHQCS3 9315102124273
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Cause a sensation in your bedroom with the Sinatra White Queen Quilt Cover Set featuring a dramatic black and white chevron design sweeping the front and percale reverse for a captivating and comfortable cover.
- The Sinatra White front has a rayon/polyester jacquard construction to accentuate the chevron design while the reverse is made from cotton/polyester percale for a more comfortable feel.
- The Sinatra White is available to order in queen, king or super king sizes then complete the look your way with coordinating accessories available separately.
What's In The Box?
2 x Pillowcases
1 x Quilt Cover
|Product Type||Quilt Cover Sets|
|Colour||Black and White|
|Fabric Material||Polyester, Cotton, Rayon|
|Fabric Detail||Jacquard Weave|
|Product Width (cm)||210|
|Product Height (cm)||210|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||Turn inside out before washing. Wash separately before first use. Cold gentle machine wash. Do not use hot water. Wash with similar colours. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Rinse well. Normal spin. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse if required. Do not dry clean.|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 30 September 2021 (11024919)