SmartStrand Criterion Carpet Flooring
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The SmartStrand Criterion Carpet Flooring is easy to clean, durable, and appealing, making it a great choice for family homes and high-traffic areas. Exhibiting a textured cut pile design and neutral tones, it incorporates a cosy, refined sense of style to your room.
- Easily clean the SmartStrand Criterion Carpet Flooring of dirt, stains, and accidental spillage, thanks to its Nanoloc spill protection and stain/soil protection that won't wash off or wear out.
- This Criterion carpet flooring is made from renewable plant-based materials and SmartStrand fibres, making it environmental-friendly, durable, and soft to the touch.
- This SmartStrand Criterion flooring has a lifetime warranty for anti-static, soil, pet, and stain-resistance and up to 20 years for manufacturing defects, abrasive wear, fade resistance, and texture retention*.
*See your local Harvey Norman Carpet and Flooring store for full warranty details.
|Brand||SmartStrand Forever Clean|
|Range Name||Smartstrand Criterion|
|Carpet Type||Textured Cut Pile|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||Additional cleaning instructions - A clean, well maintained and ventilated carpet creates a healthier environment for your family. Harvey Norman recommends vacuuming your carpet on a regular basis. Vacuum high traffic areas daily, medium-to-high traffic areas twice weekly, and the entire house at least once a week. A professional steam clean every 12 - 18 months is also recommended to revitalise your carpet. Stain resistance warranty - Lifetime Soil resistance warranty - Lifetime Anti static warranty - Lifetime Pet resistance warranty - Lifetime Abrasive wear warranty - 20 years Texture retention warranty - 20 years Fade resistance warranty - 20 years Manufacturing defect warranty - 20 years|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.