SmartStrand Silk Forever Clean Silk Trends Sweet Nectar Carpet FlooringSILKTRENDS512
Add a touch of affordable class and comfort to your home with SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends carpets, featuring a variety of calming colours, extra durability and a smooth luxurious texture.
- The SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends range of carpet flooring is at the forefront of flooring design and manufacture. It is made from using rapidly renewable resources for an eco-friendly flooring option.
- Get cosy with SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends. Each SmartStrand Silk Silk Trends yarn consists of more than 700 silk-like fibres for additional comfort.
- The SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends range of premium carpet is subjected to the most thorough and stringent testing to ensure that it will stand up to the daily rigours of family living.
- SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends carpeting is easy to clean while maintaining an elegant appeal. The carpet features dirt, odour, spill and stain resistance making it an ideal choice for your home or rental property.
- The durability of SmartStrand Silk - Silk Trends carpet makes it suitable for just about any application at home or for your office. It is made up of resilient fibres with a unique spring-like "kinked" structure, allowing it to bend and rebound back into shape. It is also exquisitely soft to the touch making it a welcome addition to any indoor environment.
|Brand||SmartStrand Silk Forever Clean|
|Range Name||Silk Trends|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Product Width (cm)||366|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||A clean, well maintained and ventilated carpet creates a healthier environment for your family. Harvey Norman recommends vacuuming your carpet on a regular basis. Vacuum high traffic areas daily, medium-to-high traffic areas twice weekly, and the entire house at least once a week. A professional steam clean every 12 - 18 months is also recommended to revitalise your carpet.|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||300|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.