Snap Circuits PROSC-500 756619002590
Encouraging STEM learning, the Snap Circuits PRO offers over 500 projects and 73 computer-interfaced experiments for your little one to explore when designing and building working electrical circuit models.
- Has over 75 snap-together parts, including an FM radio module, a voice recording IC, an analogue meter, a transformer, and a 7-segment LED display for easily assembling circuits without the use of tools
- Comes with an illustrated, coloured manual (available for download online) to guide budding engineers in assembling electrical circuits
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
Note: Requires 4 AA batteries (not included) to use
|Product Type||Electronics and Coding|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.