SOGA 2X Commercial 300W Dual Blade Electric Ice Shaver Machine Smoothie Maker9357641013694 9357641013694
Create finely crushed ice and prepare your favourite cold beverages with minimum hassle with the help of the SOGA 2X Commercial 300W Dual Blade Electric Ice Shaver Machine Smoothie Maker.
- Made from commercial-grade, 18/10 stainless steel to withstand the rigours of regular use
- Equipped with dual shaving blades and powered by a 300W motor to produce 95kg of crushed ice per hour
- Features a maximum speed of 1400 revolutions per minute for a reliable performance
- Ideal for fast-food stores, snack bars, cafes, school canteens, restaurants, carnivals, banquets, and more
- Easy to clean and maintain, making it user-friendly
- Measures 425 x 200 x 310mm
|Product Type||Food Processors|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.