SOGA Electric Smart Induction Cooktop and 17L Stainless Steel Stockpot9357641008010 9357641008010
Prepare various delicious dishes for your family and loved ones and have a safe and convenient cooking experience with the SOGA Electric Smart Induction Cooktop and 17L Stainless Steel Stockpot.
- Induction cooktop provides heat within the diameter of the pan and delivers up to 2000W of power for optimum energy efficiency and faster heating time
- Offers 8 temperature settings to accommodate your various cooking requirements
- It has a lock feature and does not have hot coils or open flame to reduce potential kitchen accidents
- The cooktop is made easy to clean for effortless maintenance, and showcases a portable and compact design, so you can easily bring it anywhere
- Comes with a stockpot crafted from commercial-grade, 18/10 stainless-steel with a heavy-duty, thick sandwich base for all your boiling and broth preparation needs
- Measures 320 x 390 x 90mm (induction cooktop) and 320 x 220mm (17L capacity stockpot)
What's In The Box?
- 1 X SOGA Induction Cooktop
- 1 X 100% Commercial Grade Stainless Steel SOGA Stock Pot
- 1 X User Manual
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.