Sony XB40 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Take the party anywhere with the Sony XB40 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker. IPX5-rated*, this Extra Bass speaker is suitable for playing music at the poolside, beach, and more.
- The Sony XB40 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker is equipped with dual passive radiators and a 61mm full-range speaker system to deliver clear audio with improved low tones. Just press the EXTRA BASS button to further boost bass output.
- Light and compact, the XB40 speaker can be easily stored inside your bag and brought along to beach parties, fishing expeditions, and barbecues.
- The XB40 speaker’s multi-coloured line light and flashing strobes help enhance the party vibe.
- Use the speaker’s Wireless Party Chain function to link up to 10 speakers (via Bluetooth) and synchronise lighting and audio playback, enriching you and your friends’ entertainment experience.
- The Sony speaker has up to 24 hours of battery life** for music playback all day and night.
*IPX5 (Degree of protection against jets of water): The system has been tested and found to remain functional after exposure to direct jet streams of water using a nozzle of 6.3mm internal diameter from any direction where approximately 12.5 L/min of water is applied for a period of more than 3 minutes from about 3 meters. Liquids that the waterproof performance specifications apply to: fresh water, tap water, sweat. They are not applicable to liquids other than the above (soapy water, pool water, seawater, etc.).
**Battery life when lighting is off. Time may vary due to surrounding temperature and usage conditions.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Sony XB40 Extra Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 1x AC Power Adapter
|Product Type||Portable Bluetooth Speakers|
|Product Height (cm)||10.0|
|Product Width (cm)||27.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||10.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.