Speed Queen ADG3TR 198L Gas Powered DryerADG3TRWS301AW01
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
Built for durability with a three-coat, commercial-grade galvanised steel cabinet, the ADG3TR 9kg Gas Powered Dryer from Speed Queen proves an overall energy efficient and heavy-duty design that bigger families will especially find beneficial.
- The Speed Queen ADG3TR 198L Gas Powered Dryer boast a galvanised steel cabinet with a large 198-litre capacity cylinder and a large door opening equipped for even the biggest loads, so that you can wash more each time.
- With its embedded Whisper Quiet Air Flow System, the gas powered dryer delivers a superior airflow of 85 litres per second in faster drying, which means reduced wear and less wrinkling for your clothes.
- Save time, energy and money with the energy efficient ADG3TR Electric Dryer, which through its three temperature setting options and auto dry feature, ensures it does not over dry items.
- In addition to its heavy-duty build, the ADG3TR proves just as highly expedient as it is durable through its large reversible door opening, upfront lint filter, end of cycle buzzer, automatic dry cycles, time drying, multiple venting options, shoe drying rack, 3 temperature settings and more.
- The dryer has various cycles: Automatic Permanent Press/Knits, Automatic Regular/Delicate and Time Dry.
*The ADG3TR Gas Powered Dryer has an Australian Gas Approval. Gas Consumption (megajoules): 21.1Mj/Hr.
**This dryer matches the Speed Queen AWNA62 92.3L Top Load Washing Machine.
|Product Type||Condenser Dryers|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||9|
|WELS Dryer Water Consumption||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||109.2|
|Product Width (cm)||68.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||71.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.