Speed Queen ADGE8B 198L Gas Powered DryerADGE8BWS303AW01
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Built for durability with a three-coat, commercial-grade galvanised steel cabinet, the ADGE8B 8.2kg Gas Powered Dryer from Speed Queen proves an overall energy efficient and heavy-duty design that bigger families will especially find beneficial, where users can either choose Natural Gas or LPG Heating as their primary heat source.
- The Speed Queen ADGE8B 198L Gas Powered Dryer boast of a galvanised steel cabinet with an extra large 198-litre capacity cylinder and a large reversible door opening equipped for even the biggest loads, so that you can wash more each time.
- With its embedded Whisper Quiet Air Flow System, the dryer delivers a superior airflow of 85 litres per second in faster drying, which means reduced wear and less wrinkling for your clothes.
- Save time, energy and money with the energy efficient ADGE8B Gas Powered Dryer, which through its three temperature setting options and auto dry feature, ensures it does not over dry items.
- In addition to its heavy-duty build, the ADGE8B proves just as highly expedient as it is durable through its easy touch controls, upfront lint filter, end of cycle buzzer, automatic dry cycles, time drying, multiple venting options, shoe drying rack, multiple cycle options, countdown timer and more.
- The dryer has 6 available cycles: Regular, Perm Press, Delicate, Time Dry, Quick Dry, Fluff Up.
*The ADGE8B Gas Powered Dryer has an Australian Gas Approval. Gas Consumption (megajoules): 21.1 Mj/Hr.
**This dryer matches the Speed Queen AFNE9B 10kg Front Load Washing Machine.
|Product Type||Clothes Dryers|
|Control Type||Touch Controls|
|Automatic Features||3 Wash Temperatures|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||8.2|
|WELS Dryer Water Consumption||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||102.7|
|Product Width (cm)||68.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||70.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.