Sunbeam FoodSaver Fresh Food Vacuum SealerVS1300 9311445024980
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Keep your food fresh with the Sunbeam FoodSaver vacuum sealer. The FoodSaver removes air to preserve the freshness of your fruit, veggies and dairy products to prolong their shelf life and minimise food waste at home.
- The Sunbeam FoodSaver Fresh Food Vacuum Sealer minimise your food waste and keep your food fresh up to twice as long compared to conventional food storage methods
- Simply place food inside a FoodSaver bag or container, lock it in place, and press the start button to seal in its freshness. Once the vacuum process is complete, the Sunbeam Vacuum sealer automatically switches off.
- With its compact footprint, this vacuum sealer fits discretely into the most bench or tabletop setups.
- This FoodSaver Fresh Food Vacuum Sealer works with reusable FoodSaver containers and bags.
- Perfect for deli meats, delicate fruit and vegetables. Vacuum sealing food extends the life of fresh food by removing most of the air from the sealed container, thereby reducing oxidation, which affects nutritional value, flavour and overall quality.
IMPORTANT: Vacuum sealing cannot be a substitute for refrigeration or freezing. Any perishable foods that require refrigeration must still be refrigerated or frozen after vacuum sealing.
Please note that vacuum sealing cannot reverse the deterioration of foods. It can only slow down the changes in quality.
|Product Type||Vacuum Sealers & Bags|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.