Harvey Norman Surprise & Delight Week 4 #SeriousAbout Sound
Facebook Promotion (“ Facebook Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 27th December 2013 at 9am AESDT and closes on Friday, 27th December 2013 at 3pm AESDT (“Promotional Period”).
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to https://www.facebook.com/HarveynormanAU/, and comment on the Surprise & Delight Week 4 #SeriousAboutSound post telling us in 25 words or less “Who is your musical Inspiration?”
5. One entry per person.
6. There is one (1) First Prize. The First Prize is one (1) Monster Inspiration OE Titanium valued at $379. There is one (1) Second Prize. The Second Prize is one (1) Monster Inspiration OE White valued at $379. There is one (1) Third Prize. The Third Prize is one (1) Monster Inspiration IE CA Titanium valued at $199. There is one (1) Fourth Prize. The Fourth Prize is one (1) Monster Inspiration IE CA White valued at $199. (“the Prizes”).
7. The total value of the prizes is $1,156
8. Judging for the Prizes will take place at 21a Richmond Road, Homebush West, NSW 2140 on Monday 30th December 2013 at 12pm AESDT.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries will be judged based on their originality and creative merit
11. The winner will be contacted by Facebook message and their details published on Facebook on Monday, 30th December at 3pm.
12. The Promoter and the Franchise reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
14. The Promoter and the Franchise reserve the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
15. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
17. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
18. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
19. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
20. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
22. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241. 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 (“Promoter”).
23. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchise and their Related Entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.