Targus 7 Port Powered USB 3.0 HubACH125AU 092636312206
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Targus 7-Port Powered USB 3.0 Hub is a convenient and compact way to use more USB ports all at blazing fast speeds.
- Now you can use more USB devices with your computer, with the Targus USB hub turning one free USB port into seven, two of which feature Fast Charging capabilities to quickly charge your smartphone.
- Utilising USB 3.0 ports, the Targus Hub can reach transfer speeds up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0, when used with a compatible USB 3.0 port, and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
- The Targus 7 Port Hub is powered, meaning it can support more power hungry devices like external hard drives, and more of them, without relying on bus power.
- The Hub's compact design will prevent clutter from building up on your desk, or fit neatly in your bag when used on the go with a laptop.
- The Targus USB Hub is compatible with PC, Mac and Netbook computers, meaning that regardless of what computer you have, the USB Hub will work without having to install any software.
|Product Type||USB Hubs|
|Product Width (cm)||5.2|
|Product Depth (cm)||10.8|
|Product Height (cm)||1.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.