The #TeamHarveyJunior initiative is continuing Harvey Norman's commitment to women and girls in sport.
What would a $5,000 sponsorship mean to your girls' sporting team? Uniforms? Travel? Resurfacing a court or a pitch? Extra training? This is your opportunity to be one of ten junior female Harvey Norman sponsored teams.
Enter your team below and don't forget to hashtag your team photograph for your chance to get reposted by Girlfriend magazine. Hurry, entries close 30th April.
Team Harvey Junior Sponsorship Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
- The Promotion commences on Thursday, 1st February 2018 at 12:01am and closes on Monday, 30th April 2018 at 11:59pm.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must be part of a registered sporting team within Australia within the last twelve (12) months, aged between 8 years and 16 years of age and complete all mandatory details in the entry form at www.harveynorman.com.au/teamharveyjunior and tell us “how your team can take it to the next level with a $5,000 sponsorship from Harvey Norman?”
- One entry per team. Multiple entries per club.
- There are ten (10) Prizes. Each prize is one (1) sponsorship for your junior sports club valued at $5,000 (“the Prize”).
- The total value of the prize pool is $50,000.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Judging for the Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Corporate Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Thursday, 10th May 2018 at 12pm (“Judging”).
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging will be based on and open to support required, benefit the club will receive and creativity.
- Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
- Winners will be notified in writing within fourteen (14) working days of the Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
- If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the nominated club contact.
- Winner’s details will be published at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Tuesday, 15th May 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
- Winners will receive their Prize within fourteen (14) days of the Judging via Electronic Transfer.
- Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
- Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
- Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
- All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
- The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
- Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.