TP-Link 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit RouterARCHER-MR600 6935364086145
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With its dual-band architecture, impressive wireless range, and exceptional overall throughput, the TP-Link 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router lets you set up a fast and reliable wireless network connection for playing online games and streaming high-definition media content.
- Supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost data speeds to up to 300Mbps*
- Full Gigabit ports provide reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive hardware and applications
- Dual LTE antennas facilitate stable and efficient broadband connections virtually anywhere
- Can be used to share 3G or 4G connections with up to 64 wireless devices simultaneously
- Use in conjunction with the Tether app (download required) to manage network settings, parental controls, and other core functions from your smart device
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
What's In The Box?
- 1x TP-Link 4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer MR600
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Wireless Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|LED's||4G Signal, Internet, LAN, Power, Signal Strength, Wireless (Wi-Fi)|
|Device Buttons||Power On/Off, Reset, Wireless, WPS|
|Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|Wireless Standards||3G, 4G, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Product Height (cm)||3.7|
|Product Width (cm)||22.9|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.