TP-Link AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem RouterARCHER-VR600 6935364096878
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
Establish a super fast wireless network in your home or office, thanks to the TP-Link AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router’s dual bands and Beamforming technology.
- The TP-Link AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router is a simultaneous dual band network letting you connect multiple devices with a combined connection speed of up to 300Mbps and 1300Mbps.
- With Beamforming technology and 3 detachable antennas, the AC1600 VDSL/ADSL modem router provides a stable Internet connection with improved signal strength and coverage devoted to devices connected.
- Using this wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL modem’s QoS, you can conveniently manage Internet traffic and prioritise your desired compatible devices and applications.
- For added security against potential threats, this Gigabit VDSL/ADSL modem router offers parental controls, a separate network for guests, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions, and more.
- This TP-Link AC1600 VDSL/ADSL router offers Gigabit LAN ports, a DSL port, a USB port, and more for a wide range of connectivity options.
What's In The Box?
- 1x AC1600 Wireless Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR600
- 1x External Splitter
- 1x RJ11 DSL Cable
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|LED's||DSL, Internet, LAN, Power, USB, Wireless (Wi-Fi), WPS|
|Device Buttons||LED On/Off, Power On/Off, Reset, Wireless, WPS|
|Security||NAT Firewall, Parental Controls|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Connectivity||1x USB 2.0|
|Product Height (cm)||21.6|
|Product Width (cm)||16.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||3.68|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.