TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter KitTL-PA4010PKIT 6935364032845
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit offers a reliable data transfer rate and a range of up to 300m, making it a great network connectivity solution for your home.
- The TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit can reach a data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, letting you stream media content or play online games smoothly.
- Complete with a power socket, the AV500 Powerline Adapter lets you connect a compatible device to the mains power.
- For added security against potential threats, this Powerline adapter with AC pass through features 128-bit AES encryption, easily activated via its Pair button.
- Thanks to this adapter with AC pass through starter kit’s Plug and Play design, it can be used right away with no need for additional setup.
- This TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter has a Power saving mode which helps automatically minimise power consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
What's In The Box?
- 2x Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- 2x Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- 1x Resource CD
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Powerline Adapters|
|No. Ethernet Ports||1|
|Operating Range (m)||Up to 300|
|Product Height (cm)||4.2|
|Product Width (cm)||9.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||5.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.