TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter KitTL-PA4010PKIT 6935364032845
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit offers a reliable data transfer rate and a range of up to 300m, making it a great network connectivity solution for your home.
- The TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit can reach a data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, letting you stream media content or play online games smoothly.
- Complete with a power socket, the AV500 Powerline Adapter lets you connect a compatible device to the mains power.
- For added security against potential threats, this Powerline adapter with AC pass through features 128-bit AES encryption, easily activated via its Pair button.
- Thanks to this adapter with AC pass through starter kit’s Plug and Play design, it can be used right away with no need for additional setup.
- This TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter has a Power saving mode which helps automatically minimise power consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
What's In The Box?
- 2x Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- 2x Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- 1x Resource CD
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Powerline Adapters|
|No. Ethernet Ports||1|
|Operating Range (m)||Up to 300|
|Product Height (cm)||4.2|
|Product Width (cm)||9.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||5.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.