TP-Link AX1800 VDSL Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 SystemDECO-X20-DSL-S 6935364006075
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
SUPER WIFI GUARANTEE*
Easily accommodate multiple devices, offer high-speed data rates, and provide optimum WiFi coverage throughout your home with the TP-Link AX1800 VDSL Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System.
- Incorporates WiFi6 technology for wireless speeds up to 1201Mb per second (5GHz) and 574 Mb per second (2.4GHz)
- Comprehensive network protection via TP-Link HomeShield
- Built-in WPA/WPA2/WPA3 encryption and firewall for enhanced network security; also features blacklisting support to prevent access from unauthorised users
- Offers 3 modes (DSL Modem Router, Wireless Router, and Access Point) to easily adapt to different network needs
- Compatible with various Deco models (sold separately), letting them work together and form a unified network with a single network name
What's In The Box?
- 1x Deco X20-DSL Unit
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 2x RJ11 DSL Cables
- 1x External DSL Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Processor Model||Quad Core 1.5GHz|
|Product Height (cm)||16.7|
|Product Width (cm)||10.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||10.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
SUPER WIFI GUARANTEE*
Read More about the Super WiFi Guarantee: https://www.harveynorman.com.au/superwifi