TP-Link Smart WiFi Plug with Energy MonitoringHS110 6935364094270
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A great addition to your smart home ecosystem, the TP-Link Smart WiFi Plug with Energy Monitoring can be used for controlling your connected electronic devices remotely via your smartphone or tablet*.
- Smart and innovative, the TP-Link Smart WiFi Plug with Energy Monitoring can be used for setting specific power on and off schedules for various household devices. For added security, the plug also has an Away Mode which turns your electronic devices on and off at different times to give an impression that someone is inside your house.
- Through the Kasa app*, the Smart WiFi Plug can be used to pair your plugged-in home products with Google Assistant and Alexa* for easy control via voice commands.
- The TP-Link Smart WiFi Plug has an energy monitoring feature which lets you analyse your device’s real-time and past energy consumption levels, allowing you to apply changes to each appliance’s operating routine whenever necessary.
*Kasa app download required. Internet charges apply.
|Product Type||Smart Plugs|
|Compatibility||Alexa, Google Assistant|
|Product Width (cm)||6.63|
|Product Depth (cm)||7.7|
|Product Height (cm)||10.03|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.