Trend Micro Maximum Security Digital Download - 12 Months for 3 Devices9337694047259 9337694047259
Specially designed to provide comprehensive web protection against various online threats, the Trend Micro Maximum Security Digital Download helps keep you and your family safe when using your compatible devices.
- The Trend Micro Maximum Security Digital Download has reliable malware protection to safeguard your files away from unauthorised encryption and automatically backs-up saved items locked by suspicious software.
- Integrating Folder Shield technology, Maximum Security prevents ransomware from encrypting documents. It also quickly backs-up your files whenever they’ve been locked by dangerous programs.
- Featuring Pay Guard, this Maximum Security Digital Download secures your browser-based financial transactions during online banking and shopping.
- This Maximum Security software automatically detects spam emails with phishing scams to minimise the risk of your personal information being revealed to cybercriminals.
- Trend Micro Maximum Security is compatible with PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
|Product Type||Internet Security|
|Media Type||Digital Download|
|Supported Operating System||Android 4.1 and higher, iOS 9 and higher, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1|
|Hardware Requirements||1GHz Processor or Higher, Intel Based Mac|
|Free Disk Space||1.5GB|
|Subscription Type||1 Year for 3 Devices|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
TO REDEEM THIS DIGITAL PRODUCT:
1. Download your software from https://shop.trendmicro.com.au/gettrend/Default.asp
2. Choose the correct software for the device you are protecting, e.g. Maximum Security for Windows devices
3. Install your software. When asked for a serial number, enter the 20 digit key found on this voucher
4. For toll free technical support please visit www.trendmicro.com.au/support or call 1300 305 289
Please retain this voucher as it is required to activate your software, Lost or Stolen vouchers will not be replaced.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.