Trent and Steele 4 Slice Toaster - WhiteTS4379WH 9315240323804
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Make crisp toasts for your breakfast or afternoon snacks using the Trent and Steele 4 Slice Toaster which has a simple, timeless design to blend seamlessly to your kitchen countertop’s aesthetic.
- The Trent and Steele 4 Slice Toaster offers variable browning controls, so you can get your bread slices toasted in your preferred browning level.
- Designed with 4 wide toasting slots, this toaster makes it easy for you to toast multiple slices of bread at one go.
- Easy to maintain, this 4-slice toaster has a removable crumb tray.
- This Trent and Steele toaster offers reheat and defrost settings, letting you enjoy your bread slices at the ideal serving temperature.
|Brand||Trent and Steele|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.