Turtle Beach XO Three Gaming Headset for Xbox OneFS-TBS-2024-01 731855020249
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A great gaming companion, the Turtle Beach XO Three Gaming Headset for Xbox One has 50mm speakers and is surround sound ready*, so you can enjoy crisp, clear enveloping in-game sounds while chatting with other players.
- Equipped with 50mm over-ear speakers with Neodymium magnets, the Turtle Beach XO Three Gaming Headset for Xbox One lets you enjoy rich, dynamic sound with deep bass and sharp highs.
- With a removable, high sensitivity, omni-directional boom mic, this gaming headset for Xbox One allows your voice to be heard with excellent detail and clarity.
- For optimum comfort with a minimised risk of ear strain, this XO Three gaming headset is designed with breathable fabric-wrapped ear-cushions and a plush leather-wrapped headband.
- This gaming headset’s in-line controller lets you conveniently adjust the volume or mute the microphone.
- The Turtle Beach gaming headset is compatible with Xbox One controllers with a 3.5mm jack and PC, Mac, and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection.
*Surround Sound available only on Xbox One and compatible Windows 10 PCs with update from Microsoft.
Note: Older Xbox One controllers require the Headset Audio Adaptor (sold separately).
What's In The Box?
- 1x Turtle Beach XO Three Gaming Headset for Xbox One
- 1x Removable Mic
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Turtle Beach Sticker
|Product Type||Gaming Headsets|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||20 - 20000|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.