2. The Promotion commences on Monday, 14th November 2016 at 9am AEDST and closes on Friday, 18th November at 11.59pm AEDST.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow @HarveynormanAU and retweet a tweet with the number of jellybeans in the Harvey Norman Jellybean Jar tweeted by @HarveyNormanAU each day.
4. There will be a new Harvey Norman Jellybean Jar each day for five (5) days.
5. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 15 years and over who have a Twitter account.
6. One retweet per user per day.
7. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
8. There are twenty-five (25) Prizes in total. The closest five (5) correct answers each day will win one (1) Harvey Norman Gift Voucher valued at $100. (“the Prize”).
9. The total value of the Prize is $2,500.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
12. Daily Winners will be announced and notified via Twitter and/or email within two (2) working days.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
14. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ names and/or photographs for publicity purposes.
16. Winners will receive their Prize within twenty-eight (28) days of the Draw via Australia Post.
17. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
20. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
24. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
26. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
28. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
29. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
30. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.