Uniden XDECT8355+2 Digital Cordless Phone SystemXDECT8355+2 9322402012209
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Make and receive calls anywhere at home with the Uniden XDECT8355+2 Digital Cordless Phone System.
- The Uniden XDECT8355+2 Digital Cordless Phone System has a USB charging port, letting you recharge your mobile phone in conveniently.
- Up to 12 handsets can be connected to Uniden’s cordless phone system, making it suitable for larger households. You can also pair up to 4 mobile phones (through Bluetooth) for greater functionality.
- HD Sound technology provides better voice clarity when using this Uniden phone.
- Store up to 6000 phonebook entries in your Uniden wireless phone.
- Call Block PRO is a new feature introduced in the XDECT 83xx series of phone sets to help minimise unwanted phone calls.
iPhone not included.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Uniden XDECT8355 Base with Cordless Handset
- 2x Uniden Accessory Handset and Charger
- 3x Rechargeable Battery
- 1x AC Adapter(AAD- 6135)
- 2x Charger AC adapter (AAD-600S(R))
- 1x Telephone Cord
- 3x Belt Clip
- 3x Battery Cover
- 1x Wall Mount Bracket
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||1.8|
|Expandable Handsets Supported||12|
|Intercom||Handset to Handset|
|Speakerphone||On Base, On Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Conference Calling, Speakerphone, TTS Caller ID Announce|
|Function Buttons||Handset Locator, Speakerphone|
|Transmission Type||XDECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||6000 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||50 Names & Numbers|
|Integrated Answering Machine||Digital|
|Recording Capacity (min)||30|
|Display Type||LCD - Monochrome|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 10|
|Placing/Mounting||Table Top, Wall Mountable|
|Handset Dimensions (cm)||18.5H x 7.5W x 8.5D|
|Base Dimensions (cm)||16.5H x 18.5W x 14.5D|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.