VTech 17850 Twin Handset Long Range DECT360 Cordless PhoneCLS17851 9342731002450
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Practical to use, the VTech 17850 Twin Handset Long Range DECT360 Cordless Phone can be paired with your mobile phone to offer both home line or mobile network calls in a single phone system at home. It also has brightly backlit display and keypad for added convenience.
- The VTech 17850 Twin Handset Long Range DECT360 Cordless Phone has Mobile Connect Call Connectivity, letting you connect it to up 2 mobile phones to make and take calls through its handsets.
- Integrating a Dynamic Long Range DECT360 system, the cordless phone has the range to suit large households and advanced noise-filtering technology to enhance audio clarity.
- The VTech 17850 Twin Handset cordless phone has a 1500-entry phonebook to save plenty of important contacts.
- Activate the phone’s Calling Number Display Call Guard to block calls from PRIVATE and/or UNAVAILABLE numbers. You can also use the Call Block List to block incoming calls from up to 1000 specific numbers.
- The VTech twin handset cordless phone has an answering machine with up to 45 minutes record time to keep you updated on important messages left by callers.
What's In The Box?
- 2x VTech 17850 handset
- 1x VTech 17850 answering machine unit
- 1x Charger
- 2x Power adapter
- 1x Telephone line cord and adapter
- 2x Battery compartment cover
- 2x NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- 1x Wall mount bracket
- 1x User Guide
|Product Type||Cordless Phones|
|Intercom||Handset to Base, Handset to Handset|
|Speakerphone||On Base, On Handset|
|Handset Volume Control||Adjustable|
|Call Features||Call Screening, Call Waiting|
|Function Buttons||Handset Locator|
|Transmission Type||DECT - Digital|
|Phone Directory Memory||1500 Names & Numbers|
|Caller ID Memory||50 Names & Numbers|
|Recording Capacity (min)||45|
|Talk Time (hrs)||Up to 12|
|Standby Time (hrs)||Up to 160|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.